Thursday 12 February 2009

MEGA UPDATE!

I'm fully aware that I haven't posted a blog for quite a while.
Basically, I had my tonsils removed, which put me out of work for two weeks.
But, in my absense, my team Ross and George managed to go out on another photoshoot, with Ross' little sister, and between them, collected around 7,000 photo's. I was so proud of them :')
When I finally came back to school, we decided that we were going to edit between us, the majority of the photos (the ones we intended on using) into 'Chalk and Charcoal', which is an effect on photoshop. If I'm being totally honest, poor Ross edited the majority of them. Infact, he spent practically an entire day in the editing room. He's been so commmitted to getting it finished, and I couldn't possibly begin to thank him enough.
So today, we pretty much put all the video together. We chose a selection of the best photo's and arranged them to fit in time nicely with the music I composed. We also managed to encorporate the flashes of images disscussed previously, in the breaks between the music. It's pretty effective if I do say so myself.
Tomorrow, we will be fine tuning all the timing, and adding the titles and credits. Hopefully, that wont take too long, and we can upload it to YouTube. Horray! :)
Happy blogging.
x

No comments: